12/28/17

Life moves fast....

Here we sit, at the cusp of 2018, and so much has changed in four years!  We have TWO kids now, a new house, friends have come and gone, and we have grown as a couple.    I saw this idea on another blog and wanted to recreate it with my own kids so I can look back in a a year and see how they have changed too.    

Name: Little Hob Age: 6 years, 9 months
 Height: 45 inches (3'9)
 Shoe size: 12 

 What is your Favorite:
  Cereal: Rice Krispies, Squares, and Cheerios (mixed together)
  Vegetable: I don't know...I don't have one
  Drink: milk
  Toy: my favorite toy is every toy in the world
  TV Show: Star Wars
  Thing to do:play
  Game: Battleship
  Book: any lego book
  Restaurant: Hibachi restaurant
  Place to go: Lego Store

If you could change your name what would you change it to: Batman
What is something mommy says: I love you
What do you want to be when you grow up: Batman
What are you going to do different this year than last: Anything
Who are your friends?: Carson and Brynn
What is one wish for the New Year?: Getting all the toys I want at my birthday
If I gave you $100 what would you do with it?: I don't know.
What are you afraid of?: Nothing

Name: Little Miss Age: 4 years, 7 months
 Height: 42 inches (3'6)
 Shoe size: 10
 What is your Favorite:
  Cereal: Cheerios
  Vegetable: Lettuce
  Drink: Lemonade
  Toy: Gingerbread House
  TV Show: Elsa and Anna show
  Thing to do: Color
  Game: Uno
  Book: Shimmer and Shine book
  Restaurant: Big McDonald's
  Place to go: Home

If you could change your name what would you change it to: Supergirl
What is something mommy says: I love you
What do you want to be when you grow up: Supergirl
What are you going to do different this year than last: Be in kindergarten!
Who are your friends?: Audrey, Karley, Daddy
What is one wish for the New Year?: I don't know
If I gave you $100 what would you do with it?: I would buy a toy
What are you afraid of?: Monsters....even big dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment